enCOUNTER System, is a collection of decorative products for the professional counter top artisan. The foundation of the enCOUNTER System is the enCOUNTER bag mix. The mix is packaged into 50lb bags with a proprietary blend of Portland cement, graduated sized aggregate along with other additives, which creates the strongest mix in the market today. enCOUNTER reaches strength of 8,870 psi in 28 days, nearly three times the strength of regular concrete. enCOUNTER will not shrink or crack and is used for both cast-in-place and pre-cast (Thin Wall Technology) applications.
Other products within the enCOUNTER System are enFORMS, enMAGIC, enPOXY, enSPARTIC, enCOLOR, enFORCE, and enFLOW. More information on enCOUNTER can be found at www.encountertop.com. The Stamp Store carries the entire line of enCOUNTER products.
Concrete Countertop Tips
- Anyone who has the skills to form up the counter top can tackle a concrete countertop. Of course, calling a skilled contractor is also an option. We strongly suggest you watch our videos if you plan to pour your own top.
- Concrete countertops can be cast in any shape and made in any size.
- Coloring choices are nearly endless.
- Consider personalizing your top by adding embedded items.
- Concrete is more weather resistant than granite.
- Concrete countertops can be seeded with unique items such as recycled glass, seashells, pebbles, no limit to imagination.
- Concrete countertops are truly unique not like your neighbors. It’s a one of a kind piece of art.